2009-03-27

new toys

my "new toys" came in today ... went to sears and picked them up ... brought them home .. put them together and cut grass ...

i love tools ... power -- manual -- brand new -- antique ... doesn't matter ... tools are for me what diamonds and jewelry are to most women ...

i salivate over tools ... tom knows that to perk me up ... take me to a home improvement store and let me browse and touch tools ... it's like a jolt of electricity ... but lately i haven't cared to play ... until i returned from the coast ... ordered a reel mower ... the old timey kind with no motor ... and a new weed-eater ... and set about to cutting the grass ... god do i feel so much better .

when i arrived in biloxi i began walking 4 times a day with ranger ... working up to 2 miles a walk ... lost 5 lbs before i left the resort ... and lost another 5 this week ... at this rate ... i'll be back into my smaller jeans before i turn 47 on the 1st of april ... yay!!

anyway back to the tools ... my love for creating is back ... even if it's just creating a neat well groomed lawn ..



yippeeeee!