oh... if ONLY Mrs Barbara
since ditto-head pa(l)in will never get the message as long as there is big moolah to be made.. here's a great cookie recipe credited to Mrs. Barbara Bush.
* 1 cup butter
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2 cups flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
* 2 teaspoons vanilla
* 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
1. Blend butter and sugars until fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs.
3. Sift flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture.
4. Stir in oats, vanilla and chips.
5. Drop by tablespoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 350 for 8-12 minutes or until golden.
7. This recipe makes about 6 dozen cookies.
link for cookie recipe