2010-02-27

the perils of memachelle—domdomdommmmm

what can be said except ouch! ... such a year this has been ... tom's father dying unexpectedly on the 20th ... our anniversary on the 26th ... the home loss on the 27th, with cracked ribs for me during my escape ... now february is here and i have taken a nasty spill and messed up my shoulder ... going for an MRI this week ... the pain meds are doing a meh job in dealing with the pain ...

i was staying at my daughter's home while taking care of the insurance and paperwork involved in losing home and my suburban in the fire ... but moe, her husband, is at it again.

he disappeared on thursday ... going to a meeting at the ibew to see if he could get back into the union and hopefully go to work ... they have been existing on val's paycheck with money from us as needed...

well, the dickhead did not return home thursday night ... nor the next day ... he finally showed up sometime saturday morn ...

with the story "i went to get a beer with friends, they must have put something in my beer, i don't remember anything" (did i mention that he doesn't have a license because of his stupidity? yet, val let him leave in her van.)

paaahhh-leeeze ... so, saturday morn i was telling valorie that tom and i would continue to help her and our grandchildren, but she and i would go open an account without moe's name on it, no debit card and i would hold the checks ... oh yeah ... the Master Of Excuses cleared out their checking account when he disappeared ...

upon hearing that the gravy train had ended moe began to cuss me, telling me to get out of his house (the house that we paid the deposit and helped with so much more while he has only worked and made a little bit of money because we bought him a chainsaw and let him cut trees on our property to sell as firewood)... he threw his glass of tea at me and spit in my face ... twice ... and for some reason... my daughter said i "instigated" the whole situation and forced him to act that way ...

so now i can, without hesitation, say that in our youngest child, we have raised a complete f.i.f.a.i.